Tuesday, December 16, 2008

coventionality is boring!

Hello to all who care to read. Welcome to my blog. It's my first time to blog and I hope that this will not only be beneficial for me but also for you. I know that some of you have posted blogs a million times before, perhaps even a gazillion trillion times. Compared to you, I am but an amateur to this kind of thing. But then again, you know what they say, there is always a time for everything, and for me, the time to blog is now.

I always loved to read blogs. It keeps me updated with friends I haven't seen in awhile. But I don't only read my friends' blogs. I also read the blogs of those I do not know. I always pick up something from blogs. It could be anything from colorful curses ( to update my vocabulary) to the latest trends and surprisingly thoughts that inspire and lift my soul. Hopefully my blog would give the latter. A friend once told me that there's a voyeur in each one of us. No wonder people love to gossip.

My purpose for blogging is simply to write down my thoughts. I would hope that 40 or 50 years from now, I will get to read everything that I've written, and I could give myself a pat on the back and say "Hey, I didn't do too bad."

I named my blog UNCONVENTIONAL MUSINGS because I am far from conventional. I am unconventional because I don't always conform to what people think should be. Keyword...ALWAYS. Meaning, I do try to conform. Honest, I do. But there are really times when I do crazy things and all of the sudden, shit hits the fan. Don't get me wrong. I am not a freak (at least I don't think I am), I don't even have a lot of angst and I'm far from being a social pariah. Maybe in my parents' circle, I do raise a few eyebrows but am pretty much like everyone else.

SO why is this blog unconventional? Simply because this blog is my story. My journey. My life. My heart.

Happy reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment